The Suwannee County Historical Commission offers the loading dock of the Atlantic Coastline Freight Depot for both public and private functions. The rental fee is $100, with another $50 refundable damage deposit required. The dock is rented on a first come, first served, basis. To submit a request, please fill out the provided rental agreement and either mail it to the Historical Commission or stop by the Museum during open hours. Further information is provided on the form.
MUSEUM LOADING DOCK RENTAL AGREEMENT
Updated March 15, 2019 by EM
Suwannee County Historical Museum
208 Ohio Av N, Live Oak, Florida 32064
The Suwannee County Historical Commission is pleased to be able to offer the loading dock of the Atlantic Coastline Freight Depot for both public and private functions.
Please pay with two cashier’s checks, money orders, cash, or personal checks (personal checks from local approved patrons only). The rental fee for the dock for is $100 and a $50 refundable damage deposit is also required.
If the dock and equipment are left clean and in good condition, and the terms of this agreement are adhered to, the $50 deposit will be refunded when the key is returned. Separate checks are requested. IF YOUR CHECK BOUNCES, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY IN CASH, CASHIER’S CHECK, OR MONEY ORDER BEFORE YOU RECEIVE THE KEY.
- Unisex, handicapped accessible restroom
- Double sink with hot and cold water
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Overhead lights and fans
- Electrical outlets
- Tables 14 (6 ft. banquet) and 99 chairs
There are no facilities for cooking. If you wish to warm prepared food, you may bring and use a microwave. Grills may be used in the parking lot area only, away from the eves of the building, and shall not be left unattended.
Facility is not available on a reserved basis. Rental must be paid in full prior to commitment of facility use. Deposit is for security of damages and clean-up only. Renter may pick up the key to the supply room/kitchen no earlier than five days prior to event date.
Responsibilities of the user:
- Candles and open flames are prohibited on the dock
- Children shall be under adult supervision at all times.Youth under 18 must have adult chaperones.
- No one is allowed in the Museum galleries unless Museum personnel are present.
- USE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL OF ANY KIND IS PROHIBITED.
- USE OF BOUNCE HOUSES OR OTHER RELATED EQUIPMENT IS PROHIBITED.
- Renter is responsible for paper goods such as paper towels, toilet paper, garbage bags, etc.
- Tables and chairs should be cleaned and neatly stacked in the storage area.Avoid putting tables in the hallway.
- All trash, food, and scraps should be bagged and carried off the premises. On-Site Dumpsters are not for public or rental use. Check the outside areas and around the dock and in the shrubbery for trash.
- Make sure all food has been removed from the premises.
- Check the restroom to be sure the toilet is flushed, trash is removed and water and lights are turned off
- Turn off lights and close and lock doors.
- Return key to the Museum.Deposit will be returned at that time provided the above terms have been carried out.